SSC Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 syllabus Online Form is a prescribed recruitment form released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and invites the aspirant to fill and apply for the post of Head Constable (Male and Female).
This is the officially released SSC Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 Syllabus Online Form.
Scheme of Examination/Mode of Recruitment:
The selection process for SSC Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 Syllabus shall consist of the following compulsory tests in the given order:-
|01||Computer Based Examination by SSC||100 Marks|
|02||Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT) by Delhi Police||Qualifying|
|03||Typing Test on Computer by Delhi Police||25 Marks|
|04||Computer (Formatting) Test by Delhi Police||Qualifying|
- All candidates (Male & Female) shall be put through a Computer Based Examination of one and half hour (90 Minutes) duration to be conducted at different Centres.
- The Computer Based Examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 Questions carrying 100 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- The question paper for Computer Based Examination will cover the following subjects and will be conducted in HINDI and ENGLISH Only:-
|Subject No. of Questions Max. Marks||No. of Questions Max. Marks||Max. Marks|
|Part-B||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||20||20|
|Part-D||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||25|
|Part-E||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word,Communication, Internet, WWW and WebBrowsers etc||10||10|
Indicative SSC Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 Syllabus for the Computer Based Examination:
- Questions will be designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Indian
- Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research.
Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots,
Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time and work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons,Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base, Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types in the SSC Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 Syllabus
This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
The topics are Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding and de-coding, Numerical Operations, Symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/ numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics if any.
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms,
Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting misspelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.
This paper will include questions on the following:
- Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features).
- MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formulas)
- Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending/receiving of Emails and its related functions)
- Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking) etc
Some Useful Important Links about SSC Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 Syllabus
|SSC Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 form (Video Hindi)||Watch Now|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Post-Wise Vacancy Details||Read Now|
|Download the Syllabus in PDF||Syllabus PDF|
|Full Syllabus (Video Hindi)||Watch Now|