Name of Post: SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Havaldar Vacancy.
Short Information: The Staff Selection Commission has released the latest SSC MTS 2022 notification of the SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 for Multi Tasking Staff, a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories Vacancies. Candidates can download the admit card SSC through the official website from June 2022.
SSC MTS (NonTechnical) Staff / CBIC Havaldar SR Region Check Application Status – SSC MTS Admit Card 2022
Those Candidates Interested in SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 the Following SSC MTS 2022 Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the SSC MTS 2022 Notification Before SSC MTS 2022 Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the SSC MTS 2022 Jobs official notification. Other details of the SSC MTS 2022 Notification PDF Like SSC MTS 2022 Form, Age Limit, SSC MTS 2022 Syllabus, SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 Calender, Educational Qualification, SSC MTS 2022 Exam Date Selection Process, SSC MTS 2022 Application Fee, SSC MTS 2022 Application Form, SSC MTS 2022 Form SSC MTS & Havaldar Admit Card 2022, and How to Apply are given below.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Havaldar Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for SSC MTS Apply Online: 22 March 2022.
- Last Date for SSC MTS Apply Online: 30 April 2022.
- Last date and time for receipt of Online Application: 30 April 2022 (23:00).
- Last date and time for making Online Fee Payment: 02 May 2022 (23:00).
- Last date and time for generation of Offline Challan: 03 May 2022 (23:00).
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 04 May 2022.
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 05 May 2022 to 09 May 2022 (23:00).
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) 05-22 July 2022
- Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive) To be notified later.
- For General/OBC Category Application Fee Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ST Category Application Fee Nil.
- Multi-Tasking-Staff Post Salary Rs.18000/- to Rs.22000/- per month.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
- Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I).
- Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper).
How to download SSC MTS Admit Card 2022
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- North Region Admit card: Download Now
- Western Region Admit card: Download Now
- MP Sun-region: Download Now
- Eastern Region: Download Now
- Southern Region Admit Card: Download Now
- Job Location: All India.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 Notification Vacancy Details
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links to other Admit Cards
|Join Telegram for Speedy notification||Join Now|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Skill Test Admit Card||Click here|
|UP Polytechnic JEECUP Admit Card 2022||Click here|
|India Post IPPB Executive Admit Card 2022||Click here|
|CISF Head Constable 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|DSSSB Admit Card June 2022 Exam||Download Now|